Have you finally had enough of that nagging pain in your feet? Did a serious injury make it difficult or impossible to walk? Are you missing your favorite activities, such as hiking or running? If so, it’s time for a visit with a podiatrist.
Instride Carolina Podiatry Group knows how painful and frustrating it is to lose your ability to move properly. No matter whether you’re experiencing numbness from neuropathy, an irritating skin condition, or a broken bone, we can help.
Many injuries stem from heel pain. If you’re struggling to move the same way you used to, check out our free book about heel pain for more information.
Your Answer to Foot Pain in the Carolinas
Seek care from Carolina Podiatry Group and consider your foot pain solved. We have the experience and resources to give you the care you need for problems ranging from growth pains to traumatic injuries. Here are a few of the types of foot conditions and injuries we help resolve:
- Heel and Arch Pain. Bone spurs, Achilles tendinitis, flat feet, and plantar fasciitis are common ailments in active feet. We help you diagnose, treat, and get relief from those and other pains in your heels and arches.
- Diabetic Foot Care. If you have diabetes, you know the risks this disease poses to your feet. With so much at stake, you can’t take any chances. Get diabetic foot care from one of our podiatrists early on to avoid serious complications later in life.
- Nail and Skin Care. The nails and skin on your feet have a direct impact on your overall foot and leg health. From treatment of unsightly nail fungus to corns, calluses and plantar warts, our team does it all.
- Surgery. Some foot injuries and conditions may require surgery. We provide both out-of-house and in-house surgical care for forefoot, rear foot, hammertoes, reconstruction, and more.
- Traumatic Injuries. If your feet were exposed to any traumatic force, you need help right away. Whether you suffered a sports injury, sprain, fracture, or any other major injury, our team can help.
- Pediatrics. Children’s feet have unique needs. If your child has any type of pain or signs of a deformity, talk to one of our podiatrists today. The earlier you correct the problem, the less likely it is that your child will experience growth pains and deformities later in life.